Response to Happy News

In an artical I found it was about how many buterflys make a butiful glow.There actually talking about a lot of buterflys together..This was in mexico.This happened october 22 2012.The artical said there were about 20,000 buterflys.Here are things they had to say in the artical.

1. ” The reserve hosts up to a billion butterflies each year, after they  have made their migration from North America in a 2,500 mile journey to the  warmer climes of Mexico between October and March.”
  2. ” When the butterflies migrate to the reserve they congregate thickly on trees to  conserve heat, open their wings to catch the sun’s warming rays and at dawn take  flight in their millions and mate.”
  3. ” The beautiful sights of monarch butterflies at the Sierra Chincua reserve in  Mexico.”
“Congregating on trees in their millions and creating a wonderful orange glow as they fly around, the beautiful monarch butterflies at the Sierra Chincua reserve in Mexico are a spectacular sight.” 

5.”The reserve hosts up to a billion butterflies each year, after they have made their migration from North America in a 2,500 mile journey to the warmer climes of Mexico between October and March.”

Those were some things from the artical talking about the glow of a lot  of buterflys.

My opinion is that I think this is true.I think it’s true because buterflys are colorful.

I also found tons of facts about buterflys.